Sunday, August 23, 2009

From Twitter 08-22-2009



  • 08:06:38: Having a baby & three year old in the house makes sleep difficult. And my poor sister? Only got an HOUR of sleep.
  • 08:07:14: Oops -- I forgot to hit send on that last tweet . . . at, like, 6:30 am. Worth it, though, to see my baby nephew's dimples when he smiles.
  • 09:05:47: OMFG - our dog got into a hornet's nest - @DeliaTS is stung, they're still swarming around Nico -- I'm freaking out.
  • 09:43:17: I think we're all okay; @DeliaTS has a handful of stings and our dog's snout is swelling up, but gave her benadryl. So scary, though.
  • 09:44:17: I'm glad my sister was here to help think fast & hose down the dog &clouds of bees. And *so* glad the babies weren't out there.
  • 10:21:31: I guess I'm leaving the house. Because it's impossible for me to say no when my nephew asks, "Auntie Twixie? Would you pweez come wif us?"
  • 14:07:50: Had a super SUPERfantastic time (except for the heated sidewalk argument we had with a guy about health care).
  • 21:04:22: RT @amberlrhea: Read @melissagira's post about self-identified feminist man calling sex workers "used" - http://bit.ly/98AwL
  • 21:44:19: The kids should be gone and our cams all back up before noon tomorrow. Right now my atrophied arm muscles are killing me from lifting them.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: