Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:02 Got the audio working again on our NightVision cam & am now editing cocksucker video that I *hope* to get posted tonight. #
  • 15:56 Cleaning house in prep for my sis & nephews to spend a couple of nights. Also, encoding BJ video for members. #
  • 17:34 BJ vids are only about 25% uploaded and the family's only about an hour away SO it will be LATE tonight or tomorrow that they post. #
  • 18:46 The family is here so most of our spycams & audio will be down for the next . . . 40 hours or so? #
  • 23:40 Members: here's the new blonde cocksucker video (I'm not able to record a vlog on the updates pg until tomorr ow so here): is.gd/2t3ED #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: