Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From Twitter 07-07-2009



  • 00:38:41: tastytrixie: Swigging Pepto Bismol:the nightcap of champions.
  • 11:09:57: tastytrixie: Catching up on a few little communiques. But just a FEW. Still, feels good. Also: replaced that huge flash ad on my blog w/less obtrusive 1.
  • 13:09:55: tastytrixie: My latest post about the sex toy spreadsheet with pics of me with dildos in my cunt: http://is.gd/1qiPP
  • 13:21:13: tastytrixie: Aaaaaaaaaaand I just charged more sex stuff. Because we REALLY need a ball gag & I found a decent sale: http://is.gd/1qjtx
  • 14:22:35: tastytrixie: Yigh! My girlfriend, @DeliaTS, made the yummiest brownies from scratch to take to dinner tonight. So SO delicious!
  • 14:25:50: tastytrixie: @pinkbbw Yay! And you know throwing in the g always helps; can't ever have too many of those cheap & marvelous fuckers.
  • 14:26:47: tastytrixie: I am such a sucker: reading a review of a movie (Treeless Mountain) just about made me cry & I *still* don't know what it's about.
  • 14:28:09: tastytrixie: More about the movie: http://bit.ly/Govj5
  • 16:11:50: tastytrixie: Gonna do some quick exercise on the Wherever Cam before showering so I don't disgust our friends at dinner. My asshole smells like vomit.
  • 17:05:48: tastytrixie: @UndressJess Thanks for that! I wish she had an affiliate program. So. Fucking. HOT!
  • 17:07:19: tastytrixie: Man, some girls dream about waking up with big titties, but I dream about waking up with a giant big huge bubble butt.
  • 17:18:02: tastytrixie: @UndressJess Silicone injections or actual implants or what or both? You know, maybe I should get some ass implants . . . they look SO GOOD!
  • 18:11:46: tastytrixie: We're running late. There's no on to blame but myself. I hate that.
  • 22:44:42: tastytrixie: I'm in last place in Quiddler but in the 9th round came up with "COUGAR" and "NERD". That's ME!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: