Tuesday, July 7, 2009

From Twitter 07-06-2009



  • 10:39:13: tastytrixie: I would pay top dollar to have one night of dreamless sleep per week. Jesus! Bring me a black blanket to swaddle my brain!
  • 13:12:55: tastytrixie: Compiling a spreadsheet to keep track of all of our sex toys (who/where from, names, whether or not we've both shot with them, etc.)
  • 13:16:06: tastytrixie: It's really cool that Outlaw Leather has an Etsy shop to sell their rad strap-on harnesses: http://bit.ly/16bHq6
  • 13:54:13: tastytrixie: Said it before & I'll say it again: silicone toy manufacturers PLEASE make some HUGE REALISTIC DONGS for us! OBSCENE ones. PLEASE!
  • 16:44:47: tastytrixie: Goddamn you, blogger. My settings are telling you to syndicate a short 255 char. or less blurb, not title only. Whatevs.
  • 17:04:00: tastytrixie: Whoah! Surprise guest at dinner w/friends tomorrow: an amnesiac just released from the hospital yesterday. Who can say they've met one?
  • 20:58:41: tastytrixie: @radmul That sounds MASSIVELY beautiful . . .
  • 22:43:59: tastytrixie: It's too late to stop me or I'd ask you to tell me not to buy all this 1-of-a-kind stuff. But OMG our members will LOVE it all!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: