Thursday, July 9, 2009

From Twitter 07-08-2009



  • 00:57:05: tastytrixie: @UndressJess OMFG you are KILLING ME with your hotness!! You and your body are fucking phenomenally gorgeous.
  • 00:57:14: tastytrixie: RT @UndressJess: See this hot (FREE!) booty dance strip tease that I made tonight and VOOOOTE! http://minurl.fr/pw7
  • 01:00:26: tastytrixie: @UndressJess Oh darling - thank YOU! I'm also melting with quivering lust over the one where you're wearing the fishnet leotard over thong.
  • 01:57:11: tastytrixie: God almighty! Why do I have to look so much like Ricky Gervais?!? It's not a marketable resemblance in the wide world of webwhores.
  • 14:48:23: tastytrixie: Found a bunch of retro rentals that I cannot WAIT to shoot in. Only made one reservation though & that's for September. Love discoveries.
  • 20:03:09: tastytrixie: Super sleepy; watching Nature documentary on wolves in Yellowstone: http://is.gd/1rKpN Makes me look at our husky even more appreciatively.
  • 22:42:42: tastytrixie: It's not awesome the way I've barely been able to keep my eyes open all day. Until 10 pm. When I became infused with energy & ideas.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: