Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:34 Had a nightmare that I had breast cancer in my left boob which has been giving me pains. I was fairly chill about it, though. #
  • 09:38 SOY took a dive during the night & Hcamz was still down when we went to sleep, so we JUST those spycams reconnected. Time now for breakfast. #
  • 11:29 I'm acting like a total asshole to @DeliaTS because she's been saving what were SUPPOSED to be our best quality videos the wrong way. #
  • 11:33 I simultaneously feel like a monstrous jerk & totally justified in being 1. After all, I'd be even harsher on myself if I'd fucked that up. #
  • 11:51 If I see another stupid headline about a politician apologizing for his stupid affair that's nobody's business I'm going to barf. NOT NEWS! #
  • 12:01 @wonderingsub I guess the 1 good reason for it is to point out the hypocrisy of those who blame gay marriage for destroying the institution. #
  • 12:05 LMAO @ this idiotic comment from a minister about praying for Sanford: is.gd/1ceSC It's called having a dick, not politics. #
  • 12:10 Maybe my real complaint is that the media reports the wrong thing; headlines should read "Another judgmental asshole exposed as hypocrite". #
  • 13:51 @amberlily Oh no -- that's massively shitty news. Sorry to hear that. Hope you're able to get some quality cat & mourning time in. #
  • 14:51 Stupid Qwest/phone co. has been doublebilling me since they fucked up in Feb & had the balls to send me to collections for not paying twice. #
  • 14:52 Just sent letters to them via certified mail. There were half a dozen f-bombs in it, but I deleted them before I pressed print. Grrr. #
  • 15:07 @TalkToQwest In 140 char.s or less? No. I don't think there's anything you can help me with if hours on phone with your reps didn't help. #
  • 19:48 Getting into the bath to get ready to self-shoot stuff of @DeliaTS & I together. Going to shave snatch for this one. #
  • 23:32 I should've turned the audio off the spycams to keep our self-shot scene totally private; that was hard. Video only is (relatively) easier. #
  • 00:35 Just established that while @DeliaTS has had some "dark meat", I've had more "dark meat" than she has. See how offensive I can be? DARKMEAT! #
  • 00:39 @JaneBurgess Hope you feel better; amazingly my back & neck felt *better* tonight after shooting rather than worse; unusual, but nice. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: