Friday, June 26, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:38 Fascinated by the way my arm, neck & shoulder muscles hurt when I trip but don't fall down. Balance is such a challenge for my body. #
  • 12:56 DORKY PICS: just a couple from our first remote control test: bit.ly/QZDM9 #
  • 14:30 Just called to beg my sister to bring out our nephews for a visit; haven't seen them since the new one was born. #
  • 14:32 WTF? First Farrah dies & now Michael Jackson has a heart attack? This is sad . . . #
  • 14:54 Our power just went out. No wind, middle of summer . . . Cams will be back when everything comes back on. #
  • 15:40 Yeesh! I guess we *do* have some wind going on out there; hope the power stays up. Logging all our cams back in. #
  • 18:38 Awesome = a nephew who's old enough (just turned three) to talk on the phone and say "I love you" to both of his aunties: me & @DeliaTS. #
  • 18:46 RT @DeliaTS: twitpic.com/8f9pz - A sample pic from my last gallery. It's rated ARRRRRRRR ;-) #
  • 20:54 Settling in to make a backup of my Most Important Hard Drive that's been rattling around too much for comfort lately. #
  • 21:19 Fucking yuckface. Getting blue screens of death upon/since trying to install backup software. This is really perfect. #
  • 21:21 Like, my main machine won't stay alive for more than 15 seconds now. Could NOT be worse timing. No clue what to do. #
  • 21:33 Sending myself a message on how to fix this piece of crap: tinyurl.com/FUdell Good thing we have 500 computers at our house. #
  • 21:57 Members: my computer problem could put a major crimp in update & show plans tomorrow. Hope to get everything fixed soon. Not looking good. #
  • 22:08 One more try & then I'm going to bed to resume in the AM. WebWhoreHQ cam on SOY will be down until machine's fixed. #
  • 22:27 Never fear; prob partially solved. Ironically, part of the prob was the drive backup software. Snort. FYI @striptaculous that didn't work. #
  • 23:07 Trying to think of something entertaining to say after all my whining. Failing. I *did* just put lotion on my naked body on our spycams tho. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: