Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:07 Lovely -- I slept so much better last night after a sweet fuck with @DeliaTS. I like booooooooooobs. #
  • 11:41 "Nature's Credit Card" (blog entry in which I consider performing sex acts to obtain money for gambling): is.gd/1aGDC #
  • 12:58 Just ordered a few days on the Sex Blogger Calendar: www.wakingvixen.com/store/ #
  • 15:35 Going to play with our new/1st camera remote. This is a "dry" run, literally for learning purposes. Not getting sexed up for it. #
  • 15:48 @AaliyahLove69 Ours is a Nikon D300. Hoping I can connect it to the laptop too to use as a monitor to compose ourselves, too. #
  • 16:02 I really want this 8" monitor for shooting: www.ikancorp.com/pages/monitors/V8000hdmi/index.htm #
  • 21:55 YUM - @DeliaTS picked up some delicious cherries & made fish tacos with heirloom tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, onions & cabbage. #
  • 22:07 Did our trial run with the remote. Couldn't get the D300 to do a live view on the laptop without buying $160 software from Nikon, though. #
  • 22:31 Lame "fan"mail of the day: "I have something serious & important to tell you . . . please I think we can make it together." #
  • 22:35 Awesome message of the day: "i remember watching your webcam almost ten years ago when i was in college." #
  • 23:28 Been figuring out the live broadcast mode for trixieradio.com but with all our webcams broadcasting it's choppy. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: