Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:15 If anyone is holding a contest for the World's Noisiest Fly, I've got a serious contender - nay, the WINNER - buzzing around in my office. #
  • 15:35 Finally buying (aka charging) a remote control for our camera so @DeliaTS & I can take pictures of us TOGETHER. #
  • 18:20 Sigh. Got sucked into feeling a little sorry for ourselves by a fucking HALLMARK movie about an infertile couple. Opened still-gooey wounds. #
  • 20:08 Jesus fucking Christ. My stepbrother is concerned about his 7 yr old learning too much about life if she meets @DeliaTS & I. Grow up, bro. #
  • 20:09 What he's really afraid of is that he won't be able to reconcile his own fucking right-wing anti-gay bullshit with having queer family. #
  • 20:18 @thattoychick Thanks -- she is actually not my hubby though (we're not married yet) & now that she ID's as a transwoman, isn't "he". ;) #
  • 22:44 Me, complaining about having to come out to conservative friends & family: is.gd/153fY Feels neverending & tiring. #
  • 23:03 I feel emotionally much better after posting that . . . & clearer in my head than any of the incoherent things I said. #
  • 02:01 I needed some caffeine to fend off the headache I got after giving myself some massage (literally massaging mySELF; no, not a euphemism). #
  • 02:09 @UndressJess Not jealous of your machine probs but I'm *so* jealous that you can do Taco Bell therapy; we're 75 miles from closest. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: