Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 15:32 Wow! Who knew the Hitachi Magic Wand is actually good for use as a back massager? I mean, I *knew* it, but somehow forgot to apply. #
  • 16:38 I'm having a major OCD problem with a scab on the back of my head that I can't leave alone. Just want to be alone with my scab. #
  • 21:00 Just got off the phone with the strikingly gorgeous & wonderful sequoiaredd.com/ #
  • 23:18 Is it inappropriate for me to comment on facebook pic of my classmates in 3rd grade, "aw - that cute little boy grew up to give me crabs!"? #
  • 23:19 @evilchris I love scalp-scab-eating but with all these spycams staring at me I try to restrain myself. Otherwise I'd TAKE that dare! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: