Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:48 When getting one thing done requires doing other things in specific order, I often get very overwhelmed/hopeless. It's a problem. #
  • 14:32 Listening to Joan Osborne: Early Recordings & editing pics. Glad I finally reclaimed this disc from my sister's house. #
  • 15:15 Uploading a set of 131 pictures including white ankle socks & my cameltoe in white brief panties. Old-fashioned housewifely maturity. #
  • 15:18 #3wordsaftersex Sorry I farted. Actually, I rarely say "sorry" -- it's more like, "bwahaha! I FARTED!" #
  • 16:12 Son of a fucking bitch. Main cams are down because we lost our main internet connection. I'm hungry & hate this. Rude cams still up. #
  • 16:18 I think the utility guy in cherry picker appreciated me running outside in tank top & no bra to ask what he was doing. He just pointed down. #
  • 16:19 FYI: cams are back up / internet connection back up. They never know WTF to tell me when I call since I seem to be the 1st to notice downage #
  • 17:38 OMG. This is getting weirder and weirder -- our 2nd (really stable little) internet connection is down now & it's NEVER down. NEVER. #
  • 17:59 Having to call TWO tech support lines in one day is enough to make me want to shoot myself. Gritting teeth . . . picking up phone . . . #
  • 18:16 Phew! That was relatively painless and our Rude cams are now back up. Will try not to take stability for granted for a month or two. ;) #
  • 18:19 Sometimes I like to act crankier than I really am so that @DeliaCD will let me eat all of the ice cream left in the tub. #
  • 19:55 Dragging laptop into off-cam lair for a couple (?) of hours to write a story for members. Sort of reverse mad libs type of thing. #
  • 22:58 @roxxiecyber OMFG that's gorgeous -- and hello, so jealous of your location. JEALOUS!!! Green girdle, red hair . . . and YOU! Nomnomnom! #
  • 23:22 @roxxiecyber Oh God . . . now you're making me HOTTER imagining ghosts of young masons standing around nude but for their aprons. #
  • 23:25 Random wish OTD: I would really love to have the whole Dollanganger/Flowers in the Attic series with the ORIGINAL goth covers / cover art. #
  • 23:35 Too awesome: Flowers in the Attic Cover Development with sketches: bit.ly/uhhAR #
  • 00:31 Confession: I've never read a Trixie Belden book. Just mooched _The Secret of the Mansion_. It's never too late to research your name. #
  • 00:43 For some reason(s) I'm afraid to do the things I really WANT to do. Fear of failure sucks ass. #
  • 01:04 @UndressJess LOL -- you're silly, darling! I'm blushing! {{{hugs}}} #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: