Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:05 Errrr . . . why am I bleeding when I'm still taking my pill? Agh . . . lower back cramps. It all feels sort of pleasant, though. #
  • 11:40 Time to balance the books and pay the bills. {{{shudders}}} #
  • 15:29 Worst fucking day to run errands. The sound of me dropping four boxes of mac & cheese in the parking lot echoed in my irritated brain. #
  • 16:34 I just had to lay down the law with myself, doling out a weekly tv/movie allowance in increments of time. Sigh. Need lunch. AND TV!!! #
  • 19:23 It's time for exercise. Probably off cam. Mostly because if I take the time to log one in it will drain me of motivation. #
  • 19:59 Doing brisk cardio after eating dairy is a bad idea if you're lactose intolerant. Holy gastrointestinal distress. #
  • 20:24 Very disappointed in the orange that should've been a treat - was all dried out and fibrous. Fiber's nice, but so is juice. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: