Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:45 Had a bunch of wet-pussy orgasm dreams last night. And woke up, still with a headache. Duller, but denser. #
  • 10:58 Just changed monitor refresh rate from 60 Hertz to 75; apparently low refresh rates can trigger migraines. IMMEDIATELY noticed difference. #
  • 11:04 @juglugs OBVIOUSLY there's more to migraine triggers than that & mine didn't just go away. But I do notice less brain buzz. 140 char. limit. #
  • 11:12 Reading @boundnotgagged twitter stream and feeling like hyperventilating from all of the stupid in our world. Mostly stupid re: sex & women. #
  • 11:14 Trying to practice detachment. Almost always fail miserably. Need to WANT to be detached, I guess. #
  • 12:32 Trying to come up with a very simple redesign for tastytrixie.com with lots of white space. Harder (for me) than it sounds. #
  • 14:23 You would be impressed by the depth of my incompetence if you knew how long it took me to make An Extremely Simple Web Page. #
  • 14:30 My sister's amniotic fluid is low so they are probably going to induce her tonight. Going to get ready to leave tonight. #
  • 15:55 My sister sounds pretty shaken up; trying to hurry and get out of here. She's at the hospital now. #
  • 03:12 At the hospital listening to my sister moaning. Not bad yet, though. I'm guessing we have AT LEAST six more hours. More like 8-ten? #
  • 03:20 Wow. Looks like the hospital blocks access to foot fetish sites. Why did I even bother logging in my laptop?!? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: