Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:19 Waking up and rejecting people's offensive blog comments is ONE way to start the day. Not my favorite though. #
  • 13:27 Just came home from a 12 step meeting which I really needed. Too bad I have a throbbing headache, though. #
  • 13:59 Feeling sorry for myself with my headache; I'm going to baby myself for awhile. #
  • 14:06 Going to call my wanker to see if he wants to play chess with me online. Do I sound totally pathetic? Actually though, I'm loving it. #
  • 14:14 Okay, NOW I'm pathetic for real. Wanker would rather watch Basic Instinct than play chess with me. The ultimate rejection. #
  • 15:25 Just when I thought I was about to barf my face off, my headache began to subside. Ahhhh, relief. #
  • 15:33 Do you ever look at your friends' friends' avatars on facebook and want to ask if their pics are a joke or are they REALLY that ugly? #
  • 15:46 Clarification: I love ugly people, it's just that I can't think of a nice way to ask my sister if her friend has a disease of the face. #
  • 15:47 And before any wiseacre tries to point it out first, I *myself* have a billion ugly pics that are not jokes and are of ME that I could use. #
  • 17:24 I can't wait for @DeliaCD to get home, but am KINDA excited she seems late because that might mean she's picking up hot Thai goodies. #
  • 17:26 I just used up all of my energy trying to get our dog to come in out of the rain. And failed. Fine, BE wet, Nico! Be WET for all I care!!! #
  • 18:12 Reading mind-blowing shit from Goddess Glory while the water boils for soup: is.gd/yYUr #
  • 20:16 Thinking that my headache was subsiding was wishful thinking. It's not the worst headache ever, but it's definitely for real. #
  • 20:43 Sometimes when people are nice to me it's so cool it brings tears to my eyes. That's the cool part about being "sensitive". I think, anyway. #
  • 21:26 My dorky thoughts on American Idol 2009: bit.ly/6xOZY #
  • 21:33 Oh, man!! How did we miss NationalTrainDay.com/2009 ? I'm totally a "trainiac" waiting to happen. #
  • 21:44 @topherjordan Thanks :) I should've mentioned that in all other ways I woke up feeling GREAT today after exercising & stretching Sat/Sun. #
  • 21:50 My vagina muscle(s) just started twitching/clenching for no reason. Rogue muscle spasm, I guess. #
  • 23:45 Just finished a long-ass post to try to help our affiliates promote @DeliaCD. I might have overdone it. As usual. #
  • 00:39 I just don't understand how Mousehunt got any bad reviews. No, I'm not being sarcastic -- I love that movie! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: