Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 06:52 Up all night but my sister still hasn't had the baby. Labor's getting more intense though. #
  • 08:11 My sister is getting a c-section right now. Mostly not nervous. Just trying to tolerate our crazy-ass mom while we wait. #
  • 10:43 Just watched Dr plunge a needle into my hours old nephew's chest to suck out air. Sounds freaky (& was) but also cool/interesting. #
  • 15:54 On way home. Torrential downpour. No sleep past 30+ hours. Van roof leaking. Exhausted/feeling pitiful. @DeliaCD putting in steering fluid. #
  • 17:27 Just got home. Desperate to get in bed with food, tv, a hot water bottle for my feet and TOTALLY ZONK OUT. #
  • 18:09 Ironic: a friendfinder affiliate stealing my photo (cropping out my boobs AND the watermark) & calling me ugly but using it to promote AFF. #
  • 18:10 Yes, I *should* send a cease and desist but is it really worth the time and energy? #
  • 20:48 Thanks for awesome supportive responsive, women! It's not quite as clearcut as I made it sound for dramatic 140-character-limit purposes. #
  • 20:50 Holy shit -- I still haven't caught up on my sleep and the last few tweets and dm's I sent were full of gibberish. Sorry about that. #
  • 23:33 I don't know about the rest of you Americancers, but I was very happy with Top Model and Idol tonight. Schwa! That's ENTERTAINMENT! #
  • 23:35 I've never seen The Trip to Bountiful but am in the mood for a cleansing cry / emotional release so we just might view it this evening. #
  • 00:02 Watching Sex and the City and blowing the RANKEST farts ever. @DeliaCD tried to air out/fan out the room but my stench clings stubbornly. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: