Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:59 Oh boy. A nice (but confused) member sent money orders to me made out to Trixie Fontaine and another to @FurryGirl. We can't cash those. #
  • 14:21 @furrygirl I'll mail you a copies of what he sent & whatever I reply (including your proper info). Poor dude wants more of our "menses". #
  • 15:48 Brrrrr . . . maybe we put the heater away too soon. #
  • 15:52 I fucking hate reading advice columns written for men telling them how to "encourage" us women to bathe, scrub, shave, shower, etc. #
  • 17:33 Yesterday I bought something (inexpensive) for @amberlily that made all of the men in the store turn around and drool. No, not panties. #
  • 20:02 Word: I'm a lardass. We're watching Payback (fucking LOVE that movie) & need more ice cream (non-dairy). And maybe garlic prawn rolls? #
  • 20:07 This is how my poots just sounded on the toilet: chuff. CHUFF! Chuff. #
  • 22:56 Definitely some annoying parts of Payback that I'd forgotten about, but Lucy Liu & other stuff make it all worth it. #
  • 23:41 Looking at pics of a really cute guy my ex-gf invited me to have a threesome with years ago. Not that I regret not doing it. I don't. #
  • 00:39 Our lights are flickering, perhaps because of the windstorm which means we could lose power and/or internet, taking down our spycams. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: