Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:51 I forgot to mention the (fairly mundane) blog entry I made last night: tinyurl.com/ceoawj #
  • 13:55 Encoding video, heating up chili & am beginning to write the 1st piece of erotica in the short & horny reverse mad libs series for members. #
  • 16:06 @furrygirl Oh noooooooo -- please tell me Hathor is still making their lubes . . . #
  • 17:38 I know, voyeurs, that this orange polar fleece crewneck sweatshirt & my double chin aren't flattering, but I'm so COZY this way! #
  • 20:28 You can criticize Oprah's free KFC offer all you want; I printed our coupons & I'm going to ENJOY my biscuits & gravy. Excuse 4 carbs isgd. #
  • 22:09 I wonder if Obama is going to bail out Oprah & KFC since people are bragging about printing 50+ coupons to take to homeless shelters. #
  • 23:53 Just enjoyed a friendly phone call with @AmberLily. We like to have those every so often. #
  • 00:04 It amazes me how many media mavens talk up Jimmy Fallon. WHY? Does he eat great over-40 pussy or what? What does he offer? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: