Monday, May 4, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 Shit! My sister lost her mucous plug yesterday while we were out & I didn't notice her call until now. Fortunately we didn't miss anything. #
  • 10:13 It's totally fucked up how much less exciting the impending birth of my second nephew is compared to how I felt with the first. #
  • 13:02 My chore for today is to DO things, take a lot of deep breaths and not worry about anything. #
  • 16:36 Doing stuff around the house, packing, wrapping presents, etc. to prep for leaving at a moment's notice when my sister goes into labor. #
  • 21:17 To possibly FURTHER complicate getting to my nephew's delivery there's now a severe windstorm warning which could fuck up ferry travel. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: