Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:36 Settling back into bed with breakfast and the makings of today's to-do list. Must be ambitious, yet manageable. #
  • 10:18 Ahhhh, I love taking big wholesome poops that leave no brown residue on the toilet paper when you wipe. The way nature intended? Or not... #
  • 10:30 If I've learned anything about life from Twitter, it's that people are ACHING for permission to celebrate the cheap, healthy joy of poop. #
  • 10:50 About to file for an extension, grossly underestimating what we probably owe for last year. Because I have no other choice. Charging it. #
  • 11:22 I love pulling on clothes I haven't worn in months and being struck by scents/perfume/lotion clinging to them I haven't smelled in forever. #
  • 11:30 Heads up, members: just posted my show schedule & members-only chat for tomorrow & Friday: tinyurl.com/ourcamshows #
  • 11:56 I'd rather have Chef Ramsey come in & criticize our work than @DeliaCD & I have to criticize each other's photography, etc. It bites. #
  • 13:07 Sadly mapquesting where our young hair stylist/colorist is moving/opening her own business. Butt-fucking Egypt, is where. Sigh. #
  • 13:09 Grack! Trying to edit Slutty Blonde "Schoolgirl" pics stymied by slow-ass machine. Need to reset & run a scan, I think. #
  • 13:30 Listening to Ben Harper's Burn to Shine album, wondering how he can stand to hang out w/Jennifer Aniston. Things a man does for Laura Dern. #
  • 16:59 Ate lunch outside. Just sprayed the plants @DeliaCD put in pots today with stinky deer repellent. Back to editing pics. #
  • 17:58 Yum - smells like sun-warmed basil and frying onions in our kitchen. Yay for spring & dinnertime! Out of noodles though; gotta run to store. #
  • 21:11 For all that's painfully stupid about Next Top Model, it's thought-provoking. Like balancing realism & work ethic vs. body positivity. #
  • 22:31 RT @boundnotgagged Urgent: Masseuse Advertising on Craig's List Murdered in Boston. Please circulate widely: snurl.com/fz8v4 #
  • 22:37 About to record members-only vlog; taking WebWhoreHQ voyeur cam down to do that & while it uploads (to speed up process). #
  • 22:51 twitpic.com/3e2ts - Another blonde webcam pic, this time in color (and pigtails). #
  • 23:47 Voyeurs: if you wonder why my underwear is streaked & spotted, these are my period panties with layers of menstrual skid marks. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: