Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:12 An important #amazonfail read (complete with Amazon non-apology) by @HeatherCorinna on The Guardian: tinyurl.com/cqtadb #
  • 11:45 The asshole in me must be attracting every single bad customer service experience one can possibly have in a 3 month period. #
  • 13:15 My thigh & butt muscles are twitching after getting back into the warm house after a walk in the cold & wind. #
  • 18:15 OMG. Just got home from salon & I have Welcome-to-the-jungle / Axl Rose blonde, ratted, straight hair. My girl has a Rock of Love fetish. #
  • 18:58 I knew I should've shaved BEFORE I got my hair done. Trying to get ready to shoot a set of pics. #
  • 21:30 @audaciaray twitpic.com/3bnvx - Rock on!! I hope the law students loved hearing about my & @FurryGirl's bloody pussies! This & ne ... #
  • 21:31 twitpic.com/3ca4y - Welcome to the jungle, bitches! This is my new hair! Only wish I could fix it myself this way. #
  • 22:59 Thanks for all the nice pic compliments before bed! Trust though, I had to snap about 50 lamers to land on one that sexeh. Narcissism WORKS! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: