Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 06:40 I'm awake, but I'd rather not be. #
  • 07:20 @audaciaray It's not corp. censorship if someone types a title in search & all results aren't "published"? Or sales rankings purge titles? #
  • 07:40 @audaciaray You can "censor" things without it being a 1st amendment violation. There are lots of KINDS of censorship. Semantic prob? #
  • 11:03 Toggled back & forth between paying bills & drafting a blog entry I'll probably never post. Feeling morose & eye-baggy. It's raining. #
  • 11:38 Getting ready to go to suburbia for @DeliaCD's laser appointment. #
  • 15:43 Just shared a big, hot bowl of pho. Hoping the snow's melted off roads home. #
  • 18:27 Ever walk away from a sales counter afraid to look cheap by checking receipt only to get home & discover they DID overcharge you? Sigh. #
  • 19:42 After discovering our can of lardy beans had a very strange flavor, we decided to get takeout. On 4 hours of sleep it's the best I can do. #
  • 22:08 I can't tell if I feel depressed because I'm behind on so many things or if I'm behind on so many things because I feel depressed. #
  • 23:00 Yes, I am crying on cam. No, it's nothing to worry about. It's therapeutic, feelings-processing crying. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: