Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:09 Awwww -- so nice to wake up to so many birthday wishes: thanks tweeple! #
  • 11:34 Just "wasted" a bunch more time researching cam software, server stuff etc. I *hate* relying on other sites for our spycams. HATE it. #
  • 13:24 Exercise. I don't *want* to do it right now, but I must. Then shower, then show. #
  • 14:23 @greenguy89 Trust: I shower as *little* as possible/only when necessary. Gotta wash hair for shows, though. Otherwise I do the whore's bath. #
  • 15:35 Have to reset my machine to pave way for smooth show broadcast in 25 minutes. #
  • 17:22 Felt like my cunt was trying to turn itself inside out during the orgasms I just had in my webcam show. #
  • 17:31 I always feel weird about getting emotional over strangers' tragedies, but this Natasha Richardson thing is really sad. #
  • 18:10 @mandyblake Most effective painful acne antidote is pure almond oil (or cheaper oil); sounds counter-intuitive, but it works. #
  • 18:15 Today has been great so far. Except that I haven't pooped. Wait. Positive spin time; Ihaven't pooped YET. #
  • 18:20 @greenguy89 Right! How could I've forgotten the 2 poops yesterday?!? Thank goodness I tweet my poops AND YOU LISTEN! Now I can relax. #
  • 18:26 Gah! Forgot about leftovers on stove. Now they're a stinky thai crisp goocake. That's why @DeliaCD does 99% of the kitchen work. #
  • 19:09 @RonCarlo *says* he's in our chatroom but he's not chatting . . . name just SITTING there . . . #
  • 22:27 Sorry, Danny Gokey lovers: the boy didn't sound like he was really praying - PLEADING - for Jesus to take the wheel & THAT is why he sucks. #
  • 22:28 Yeah, I know you think that tweet came out of left field but I meant every word of it. He is not all that. Okay fine, he doesn't SUCK. BUT! #
  • 00:04 I clapped & *squealed* like a stuck pig when Chuck walked in past Derota. But now must post a gallery for members: "Mommy's Spring Flowers". #
  • 00:26 Oooh! I spoke too soon when I assessed my "make me blonde" progress as going poorly. Mommy IS going to be shiny and bright again! #
  • 01:35 Finally got vlog and photo set posted for members. Didn't update archives yet, but need to get to sleep. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: