Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:37 Brewing tea and mentally prepping to pay bills & finish the promo galleries I didn't complete yesterday. #
  • 12:44 Panting & sweating after taking a much-needed long walk to the bank; totally needed the fresh air & exercise. #
  • 14:42 Ooogh . . . sadly, I'm not sure I can be productive without a nap and lunch first. #
  • 14:52 Ugh @ "webmasters" who write promo text for my site saying "guaranted to" contain bullshit my site doesn't. So very fucked up. #
  • 20:29 Working to make up for the time I spent earlier napping & eating and watching television. #
  • 22:24 Just made a mundane little blog entry with tomorrow's showtimes & pics of @KrisMadison's pug: is.gd/nEu1 #
  • 22:35 I should totally weigh myself now that I just unloaded huge poop number two for today. At least I've been very productive in ONE way today! #
  • 00:52 Phew!! Feeling SO much better -- awesome even -- after stretching to a few new age songs in the dark with @DeliaCD. Getting ready 4 bed now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: