Monday, March 16, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:28 Unbelievable. It's fucking snowing again & my office chair is like a joke chair that keeps getting shorter. #
  • 11:55 Wish I didn't have to, but am working on building promo galleries to send to affiliates. Wish I knew for sure efforts will bear fruit. #
  • 13:05 Putting the promo work on hold for a bit while I do a scan for malware. #
  • 15:50 Omylord - a terrible pain in my nostril just gripped me. No idea WHAT that's about. Uploading the 1/2 done galleries. Still lots to finish. #
  • 15:54 I can't stand people who think EVERYONE should use Twitter the SAME way they do/value it for the SAME reasons & insult those who don't. #
  • 17:02 Took advantage of our friends being downtown to indulge in some fucking with @DeliaCD. 2 orgasms later: impending headache now gone! #
  • 19:51 About to eat quiche @DeliaCD made after I took a much-needed post-fuck nap. Dreamt of dead sea cucumbers. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: