Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:59 Trying to remember/log my dirty dream. Wish I'd done that the LAST time I dreamt about this particular person. Intensely taboo. #
  • 10:03 @iforza8 Yes, those are *totally* the best dreams! Which is why I wanted to write it all down. #
  • 10:07 Oh no, you tweeples are making me laugh too hard too soon after getting out of bed. It huurrrrrts, funny ats! #
  • 12:14 Later: I'll be blonde again on Tuesday. Now: my farts are fucking RANK! #
  • 13:19 Now that I had an orgasm (watching a guy fucking a fleshlight this time) I can get on with my day. #
  • 13:54 My period just started while I was trying to do some exercise. And here I thought I was just wet from my earlier masturbation session. #
  • 14:00 Can you take your can openers somewhere to get them sharpened? Or does it not work that way? #
  • 17:47 I don't understand why Fritzl isn't charged with over 3000 counts of rape. I don't understand a lot of things, I guess. #
  • 18:05 Cheap way to feel/smell awesome: find a store selling real sandalwood oil with testers. Visit store liberally & smear on frequently. #
  • 19:25 Blargh. Have minor cramps & major tiredness from period with show to start in 35 minutes. It's going to be bore, folks (but I'll still come) #
  • 23:58 OMFuckingGod. WHY did I decide we should watch Changeling w/o knowing 1st thing about it/that it would be sheer motherfucking HELL? HELL! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: