Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:46 Annoying = waking to the sound of your nose whistling and the strains of Waltzing Matilda playing over & over in your mind. #
  • 10:46 Trying to figure out what/where to shoot. Wondering if my problem is that I've too MANY options, not too few. But none are PERFECT, I whine. #
  • 13:20 Just found out my sister has gestational diabetes. Calling her back. #
  • 14:00 Getting ready to go out and do a shoot. Feeling nervous about it being a sunny (populated) Friday afternoon and trying to do outdoor shoot. #
  • 16:58 Our shoot was fun with lots of fresh air. Will download the pics and take more after we have some dinner. Super hungry here. #
  • 17:09 Totally procrastinating on the dinner thing in favor of trying to catch up with friend's art blog, etc. Need to save it for AFTER dinner! #
  • 19:15 Took a half hour nap and am editing pics now to post tonight instead of (or maybe in addition to?) shooting more this evening. We'll see. #
  • 20:44 Yay for sweet $4.99 Old Navy nighty - can't wait to shoot in this so I can wear it every day for fun without worrying about "ruining" it. #
  • 21:45 Downloading another load of pics; don't think I will get the other gallery built & uploaded for members tonight, but tomorrow for sure! #
  • 23:58 Just got off a long call with my "boyfriend" which is good because I can use the spending money! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: