Friday, March 6, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:33 Dreamt that our billing stats were all wrong/fucked up/looked like we had negative sales yesterday. Suck-ass recession dreams! #
  • 09:40 Buckets of hail being dumped on our house sounds almost as cool as if we had a tin roof in the rain. Maybe cooler? #
  • 11:17 I was just sitting here cutting tags off panties and wondering if Paula Abdul has any kind of a sex life. #
  • 12:32 Frustrated about having three fucking phones that don't work right. Frustrated by doctors offices. Could they use fucking EMAIL? #
  • 13:03 I love seeing family, and I love seeing them go. Countdown to regaining our solitude in progress . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . #
  • 16:08 Got some exercise, took a shower, getting ready to do errands. I know, my life's a THRILL a minute! #
  • 16:23 Considering making a Make-Me-Blonde-for-My-Birthday chip-in/donation thingy. #
  • 18:00 Listening to Emmylou Harris' "Wrecking Ball" and working on submitting a promo gallery to different TGPs. #
  • 21:34 Just got home from seeing The Wrestler. Definitely destined to be a classic and interesting from the perspective of a sex worker. #
  • 23:11 Just watched a Lemonheads video featuring a woman I've exchanged certain "intimacies" with. Tribadism, for one. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: