Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:32 It's a sunshiney morning with massively high winds here. Sounds like our roof is going to be peeled off. #
  • 11:42 Enjoying work this morning in spite of a looming headache. Was it the three squares of dark chocolate last night? The laptop glare? Sigh. #
  • 11:55 I cannot. Fucking. Believe. There is MORE motherfucking SNOW in our forecast. This is supposed to be Western fucking Washington, weather! #
  • 14:40 Promo done and getting ready to eat lunch and possibly take a nap to ease this headache and catch up on what I didn't get last night. #
  • 17:50 Head feeling a little better after five different pills and a nap. It's hailing sideways. #
  • 18:00 Sex for FUN is on the agenda for tonight (if I can keep my headache at bay) since shooting on my face is out of the question. #
  • 18:36 Uploading new gallery for members; going to sip tea and blog and/or read while that's chugging along. #
  • 21:29 I took a bath, @DeliaCD took a bath, lit some candles, put the good lube by the bed, and going to pop in some music . . . it's time to fuck! #
  • 21:54 Mmmm . . . I enjoy having my orgasm on a semi after there's already a load of cum sloshing around in my pussy. #
  • 23:01 OMG - just remembered this weird dream I had; Yanni & Vangelis were talking trash to each other then took their dicks out & started jerking. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: