Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:10 Holy shit - just woke up to sunshine and news of impending arrest in Chandra Levy case?? Will miracles never cease?!? #
  • 09:33 In the middle of this awesome post by @amberlrhea with her notes & experiences of class: is.gd/km1V #
  • 09:35 For the record, I think personal blogging about class is way more intense, intimate, and revealing than blogging about sex. #
  • 10:16 Working on sending out another promo. Boring, I know, but we've only met our daily sales goal ONCE this entire month. Need to double it up. #
  • 11:56 @HeavyB & @AdorableAudrey an hour or 3 of pleasure on a Saturday morning is more than acceptable! This is the weekend for "normal" people. #
  • 11:57 Proud of myself for exercising five days in a row. Going to grab the mail, water some plants, and resume working now. Maybe have some lunch? #
  • 12:53 Running low on lube & also need condoms for a couple of toys we want to use/shoot with that smell toxic, so doing some online shopping. #
  • 14:29 Shit - forgot I was brewing tea. Going to have to start over from the start. That's what happens when you're too impatient to stand there. #
  • 14:35 @Mia We call it cock sauce, too. And man, you're making me so hungry for pho and greasy pork dong. #
  • 14:44 Considering throwing one computer out the window that won't stop making a loud vibrating sound. Tried milder measures, but only temp fixes. #
  • 14:53 @Mia I *like* the cock sauce, but @DeliaCD is a way bigger fan of the cock sauce. She wants a hot load of cock sauce on EVERYTHING she eats! #
  • 14:55 @captainjack63 Thanks for the tip. There's nothing I like better than tightly screwing hardware. And I need to put a drive in my box anyway. #
  • 17:37 OMFG - logged into #qwest and THEY CANCELED MY ORDER TO GET MY PHONE BACK THAT NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY. #
  • 18:10 Freaking out. All my cell calls are being forwarded to mysteriously disconnected home # so THAT looks not in service as well. #qwest SUCKS. #
  • 18:19 Holy shit -- I wonder if it's our crazy neighbors (who we've called 911 on b4): portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/04/315036.shtml #
  • 18:48 I'm also now convinced that my previous paranoia over our power bill being so high & lights flickering is our neighbors stealing from us. #
  • 20:48 I know other people love shopping for mobile phones, but I detest it. Still, has to be done. Recs welcome, particularly from PSOs. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: