Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:34 Made a massage appt for this afternoon. I haven't had one since I got my wacky hormones normalized; it'll be nice to have it feel GREAT. #
  • 11:24 Heads up: WaiterRant wants to interview Vegas sex workers, strippers, etc. about TIPPING for next book: waiterrant.net/?p=880 #
  • 12:11 Do you think the "puberty" text is pushing it in this free gallery I made of @DeliaCD? tinyurl.com/bxyf6b #
  • 13:19 Somebody shoot me; I'm considering going back to blonde again. Blonde is so money! And the sun is shining . . . . fuck. FUCK BLONDE HAIR! #
  • 17:57 Started watching unrated Max Payne with our sushi; it kinda blew so we switched to Forensic Files. #
  • 18:35 Yay -- finally finished the 12 steps it takes to build & send out promo galleries to affiliates. Should do this every week but sheesh . . . #
  • 19:13 Time to call my wanker -- "girlfriend" needs to replenish her depleted massage account money. Mmm, I'm still greasy from today's! #
  • 20:36 Even with a headset the sound of a mobile phone just sucks out my lifeforce. #Qwest better have my shit back up by Monday. #
  • 21:52 Holy crap -- we just did a slow stretch/yoga thing that rocked, literally. Hips rocking and opening and lower back massaging. Now hungry. #
  • 23:35 Squeeee!!! Dollhouse did NOT disappoint tonight. When she was punching that fucker in the face I totally creamed my panties. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: