Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:59 We had great sex last night which recharged my period. And now I'm running late with my Monday morning routine . . . #
  • 13:50 Just got home from a meeting and running an assload of errands. Have a BLISTERING hot headache. Wish I could just go lie down. #
  • 14:12 Blocking someone who doesn't like my menstrual tweets & I don't like his comments about how girls' faces look like run over by a Zamboni. #
  • 14:46 twitpic.com/1nnm1 - 6 weeks ago if I'd have had a headache I couldn't have mustered even a half-smile like this one. Today? YES! #
  • 15:15 Ha! I don't think it's a coincidence that my headache is fading 20 minutes after taking my 1st birth control pill in a week. I <3 estrogen! #
  • 15:23 Sweet -- I just posted my Masked Mardis Gras Gallery & vlog for our members. Now for some lunch and a lie-down. #
  • 15:33 Man, I thought "poop" would be one of my top five words tweeted, but I was wrong: tinyurl.com/b8c2qy #
  • 19:51 Just spent a few hours celebrating my headache's fade by doing things that practically invited it to return. Now? Getting back to work. #
  • 21:01 Last night's foreplay & 3 pics from my Mardi Gras Strap-On gallery: tinyurl.com/d25xdr #
  • 00:00 Just watched a harrowing episode of Intervention (Nicole) where I was screaming at her parents on the tv. Women need asylum in this country. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: