Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:41 Listening to a great song called "Broken Monitors": sounds kind of like a synthesized Explosions in the Sky. #
  • 11:08 Just spent some time journaling recovery stuff. Thinking about how/why I radiate anger, irritation & disgust. And how/why I can stop that. #
  • 11:35 What time does the official inauguration action happen tomorrow? Do I really need to watch from 7 am to 1 pacific not to miss the glory? #
  • 12:28 If I were Harry Potter for 10 seconds I'd totally clean my toilet using my magic wand. Having never been to Hogwarts I must do it manually. #
  • 15:06 Just finished an hour of "pilates sculpt" with some cardio & stretching thrown in. Feeling warm, salty, strong and delicious. #
  • 16:50 I feel like falling into a blissful sleep but not going to let myself; too much work to do. In a good way! #
  • 17:31 It's sushi time, motherfuckers!!! #
  • 19:53 I'm so glad I downloaded these elaborate videos a guy made of himself fucking his blow-up dolls. They're the best! #
  • 20:27 With the lights off I saw the silhouette of an owl swooping in our backyard while I danced. I love raptors of the night! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: