Monday, January 19, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:14 Mmmm . . . woke up to a bright fog. First things I did: pet the dog, let the dog out, and snapped some pictures/played with light & camera. #
  • 14:45 Very hungry after spending hours immersed in listening to/buying music & organizing it on iPod. #
  • 17:32 My clit is so much more excitable & sensitive now that I'm doing camshows every other week instead of every week. #
  • 20:09 Sorry, but I need to block a few people who are constantly dishing out guilt trips, BEGGING/WHINING for attention, etc. It's disturbing. #
  • 20:13 If you find I've blocked you, do me a favor; recognize I don't have time or interest in tweeting hello, good morning, etc. to every/anyone. #
  • 20:16 Look at my profile; I do not engage in those interactions w/ANYone, so don't take it personally/send me mail with how hurt & bewildered U R. #
  • 20:26 Burned three cd's full of belly dance music; trying to make more time for music/dancing. With that, I'm going to dance in the dark now. #
  • 21:35 Seeing myself in very DIM lighting is an incredible ego boost. Definitely an advantage of living with the long nights of winter. #
  • 00:04 Don't laugh, but I'm TOTALLY looking forward to going to bed now to watch "Illuminated Chakras": www.sacredcenters.com/ SO COOL! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: