Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:56 Whoah! Aretha! Thanks for screaming "MY CUNT" front and center! Why NOT shout, "My Cunt!" at inauguration? LET IT RING! #
  • 09:07 Hearing Simple Gifts made me start bawling (again). "Oaf of office" broke the tension though. #
  • 09:46 Obama is the Star Fleet Captain of my heart. Also, LOVED the poem. Now I'm going to stop crying for awhile. #
  • 09:55 Oh, Jill and your naughty tall black boots! You're so hot! And I totally love Michelle's buttery green leather gloves. Yum! #
  • 09:59 I have a lot of kleenex to throw away now. And new boxes to buy. #
  • 11:27 I love invoking the wrath of Obama & spouting the word "usury" when I'm on the phone with credit card companies. Not that it helps . . . #
  • 13:50 Getting ready to go to Dr. armed with NOTES. I've never done that before, but since they treat me like crazy without them I might as well. #
  • 15:51 If you're a doctor and you think body mass index is something meaningful, I think you're a fucking quack. #
  • 19:44 Going to get RIT tomorrow to dye a couple old sets of curtains different colors. Probably red and . . . something else. Darker brown? #
  • 20:59 I wish more people would talk about the poem today. Or at least MENTION it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: