Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:11 Woke up to pee & couldn't fall back to sleep. Heartburn from binge last night. Making some chamomile tea. Still like middle of night here. #
  • 12:55 Heading out the door to get my hair colored and eyes examined. Looking forward to getting new frames & lenses! #
  • 17:47 I am home now with an outrageous auburn-tinted Peg Bundy hair bump style & plano glasses to sample. Will try to snag a couple pics. #
  • 21:15 When you do a retweet do you RT @ the person whose tweet you saw, or the person that THEY retweeted? #
  • 23:39 Finishing up work on spreadsheets of expenses & credit card stuff. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: