Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:35 Urrgghhh . . . I can tell I'm going to have to poop RIGHT when I should be leaving for a meeting. #
  • 13:43 I'm a tired, puffy, unpleasant mess. If I were you, I'd set me on "ignore" until my period starts. #
  • 13:44 Fucking papercuts!!! Hate you envelope!! IHU SOOOOO MUCH!! #
  • 15:07 I had a much easier time getting to see a doctor quickly when I was uninsured. Go America, GO! Seriously, I should wait til FEBRUARY? WTF? #
  • 16:29 Burst into tears after condescending nurse said, "so you're worried you have a thyroid problem because you gained 3 pounds since last year?" #
  • 16:30 Yeah, you've really got me all summed up you patronizing cunt. Actually I think I have a hormone problem BECAUSE I WANT TO KILL YOU! #
  • 21:42 I hope they still have that five-after-five deal going on. My Fellow Fatties: you KNOW what I'm talking about. #
  • 23:24 2 things I loved so much I ripped 'em out of magazines: Elizabeth Hurley w/ash blonde foil on brunette & illustration of LDS TEMPLE SQUARE. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: