Monday, January 12, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:29 It's nice to wake up with a load of spunk in my cunt. What variety of tea should I brew to go along with that for breakfast? Hmmm. . . . #
  • 12:57 Dear AOL user: no, I don't know why you're not able to download a .wmv file. Wish I could help but I'm not sure if we'd make much progress. #
  • 13:10 Let's see how many emails I can respond to in two hours. Realistically I know it won't be very many. #
  • 13:54 Man, who knew so many men in the south want to see women menstruating? I am so behind on these emails . . . #
  • 19:23 Is there time tonight for: eating, shaving, shooting, talking to my wanker/"boyfriend", AND finishing this thing I'm working on? #
  • 21:06 For sugar daddies: assuage my guilt over having two massages in one week: tinyurl.com/9apjva #
  • 01:33 My boobs feel like giant heavy fat-balloons and I have a zit about the same size slowly mounding up on my chin. #
  • 02:00 I could come from someone jiggling & shaking my belly fat back & forth & up & down. If I weren't self-conscious about it. It moves my clit. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: