Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:32 Excited that all the stuff we ordered for near-future shoots should be here today/earlier than anticipated so we have more wiggle room. #
  • 12:22 I'm going CRAZY setting up different Google calendars for planning purposes. Very full. Hope it also makes me more realistic about limits. #
  • 13:06 Sigh. Home alone means I can't take a shower or I might miss the FedEx guy who needs a signature on this package we need. #
  • 13:56 "From Scary Clowns to Republicans . . . no American citizen should be without one": www.velvetpaintings.com #
  • 21:19 It's amazing how much can be accomplished -- how much you WANT to accomplish -- when you don't allow yourself to watch television. #
  • 22:14 Do you think it's weird that I'm clipping my pubic hair & saving it in a lavendar envelope? All I need is a pink ribbon to tie 'round it... #
  • 22:35 FYI: I haven't shaved in months & no, I don't do it every time. It just smells so good; surely it'll fetch a high price on the black market. #
  • 00:29 I'm ashamed to admit that I gave into temptation; we're watching tv. A little Simpsons, a little Fargo & who knows what else. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: