Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:57 We're entering a three-day television blackout & the full moon! It would bode well for fucking, but if my period starts I might have cramps. #
  • 13:35 Trying not to growl about blue screen in the middle of massage mix burn. Grrrrrrr -- oops. GRRRRRR -- stop that! #
  • 20:04 Phone post from me bitching about Oprah's "makeunders" for Housewives of OC: tinyurl.com/8r5yy6 #
  • 21:21 Listening to This American Life in bed by candlelight w/curtains open to take in the nearly-full moon. #
  • 23:53 Did some bizarre "dancing" & stretching by moonlight; tummy's still super-full. Going to do some reading, daydreaming & sleeping. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: