Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:05 Too much dreaming last night; best part: a lucid flying dream which almost turned into a sex w/hot girls dream until the Russians showed up. #
  • 13:43 Watched some Twin Peaks for inspiration with my "morning" tea and luna bar. Now I need to do some shaving before we shoot. #
  • 16:09 I hate time-consuming, imperfect process of shaving. I enjoy smearing on lotion afterwards & sliding things between smooth meat, though. #
  • 17:04 Ugh. I forgot how annoying it is to pee without hair on my cunt, #
  • 19:47 I thought my period was going to start the whole time we were shooting; would've been cute on my white satin panties, but glad it didn't. #
  • 22:27 This auburn hair color looks so much better on me than blonde. Still not as good as dark brown, though. #
  • 02:59 Can't fall asleep so I'm looking for the perfect make-me-sleepy book to read under the covers with a booklight. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: