Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:19 Oooh, just woke up to some fresh snow. #
  • 10:14 twitpic.com/tn24 - Our husky outside in the snow (captured from one of our voyeurcams). #
  • 13:42 My rant for today on rights sex workers don't have: tinyurl.com/3msn6d #
  • 13:51 I am so slow at piecing together words that I'm now way overdue for breakfast. Snow is still falling & piling up fast; wetter than Sunday. #
  • 17:08 Phew! Just back from a long, slushy trek to the drugstore. We picked up sushi so now we're peeling off our layers & getting ready for grub. #
  • 19:56 A couple more free samples from my Winter Muff gallery: tastytrixie.com/blog/2008/12/snow.html #
  • 21:57 Working on pricing and guidelines for selling phone sex and private shows directly off our sites. #
  • 23:10 All of this consistent exercise is really starting to pay off -- I've been dropping huge, well-formed logs in the toilet! #
  • 23:57 How did it get to be midnight when I was ready to fall asleep at 7 pm? Forcing myself to get out of WebWhore Headquarters & into bed. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: