Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:27 Awww! One deer is licking another deer's neck in the neighbor's backyard. I think they are gay juvenile bucks. At least, I hope so. #
  • 13:25 Just got back from a meeting to discover blue screen of death on one machine that runs 4 spycams. Getting that back up now. #
  • 13:39 Sigh. Burning or ripping cd's or even just playing them sometimes seems to overwhelm that one machine. Massively lame. #
  • 15:06 I love scammy credit card co.s that make your bill due on a holiday or Sunday then charge you a late fee when they don't post it til after. #
  • 20:34 twitpic.com/tj2d - Anyone can look cute in high contrast black & white: washes out the flaws! #
  • 20:38 twitpic.com/tj3c - Oh my tweets and wobblers, how'd my jumblies get in me mits?!? #
  • 20:43 twitpic.com/tj49 - I owe the twinkle in my eye to all things bright & beautiful my monitor reflects upon me. #
  • 21:57 Cleaning up & prettyfying a few pages in my members-only area. #
  • 23:05 God, I fucking *love* reading people's responses to our questionnaires. The feedback on videos is fucking awesome. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: