Friday, December 19, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:09 It's snowing again; I want to do a snowblower shoot where I fart & blow snow around from the force of my gas. Perhaps I melt it, too. #
  • 11:46 Working on Christmas more promo galleries; need to finish these asap & let nothing interrupt me 'til they're done, mailed, zipped, etc. #
  • 15:47 How to annoy me: make subject line "plz answer me now". Okay. Please pay me the $50 "immediate reply" rush charge. #
  • 16:51 Why, yes! I *am* wearing the same shirt I wore yesterday and the day before that. Underarms smell pungently skunky, I'm pleased to report. #
  • 17:07 A snail's pace is actually faster than our connection right now. Logging in that 12th spycam really destroys our speed. #
  • 18:14 I'm crying over the news that Majel Barrett-Roddenberry passed away: tinyurl.com/4yznxh #
  • 19:43 I miss you already, Majel: tinyurl.com/4l2lpm #
  • 20:01 Taking a bath & lighting a candle for Majel. #
  • 23:29 Been loving working on the design for the revamp of trixie.com. Hate that I'm letting traffic I built up slip away in the meantime. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: