Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 I totally need at least another hour of sleep. But first, some breakfast, ritalin and David Sedaris. #
  • 13:32 Masturbated (off cam) and tried on some wigs (on cam). Bwahahaha! I need some lunch, pilates and to get ready for my show at 4 (pacific). #
  • 16:26 Doing my show. I had to turn off many of the voyeurcams during so if you're a member, go to our live shows page. #
  • 17:23 My feet AND my boobs are bare and cold right now. Going to cover up and eat something warm and salty soon. #
  • 21:13 Just got home from a meeting; making some chai to go with crispy Indian snacks we picked up on the way home. Cold w/ little dry snowflakes. #
  • 00:06 Didn't squeeze in the pilates earlier, so we JUST did some. That's *one* way to create some body heat when the snowflakes are flying. #
  • 00:07 Going to bed (but maybe not to sleep yet) now; in twelve hours I have a members-only chat session scheduled. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: