Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:44 Stayed up way too late last night, but it was worth it: we had great, gooey sex at 3 am. Having cock AND new titties to feel is really hot. #
  • 12:38 Holy shit! This wind is scaring the crap out of me! Well, if the power goes out I guess we'll at least be saving a few bucks on electricity. #
  • 15:25 Just got home from a pedicure (on special I couldn't pass up); need some lunch then work stuff. #
  • 18:21 A video that partly explains last night's inspired fucking: tinyurl.com/6es7j5 #
  • 23:09 Yummmmm -- fucking is so fun. Have you ever noticed that the more you have sex, the more you JUST WANT TO KEEP FUCKING YOUR BRAINS OUT? #
  • 23:11 Oh, and I posted my members-only update. Though watching/listening on the spycams while we fucked would've trumped that. #
  • 00:42 Did some Dance Dance Revolution and stretched; SO glad I didn't pass up on the half hour of stretching. I feel sooooooo good! #
  • 01:00 Reading about clamming by moonlight: tinyurl.com/6k2f9r #
  • 01:17 Yay! Storm warning canceled. Replaced by a UTI. Jesus, that's annoying. Will be up late drinking lots of fluids & peeing to flush it out. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: