Monday, December 15, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 Time for warm spicy tea and gazing out at the blanket of snow in our backyard. Members: I'll be in chat at noon pacific time. #
  • 10:10 The sound of me spitting out four bars of the Benny Hill theme song followed by complete silence/no one answering is a lonely sound. #
  • 11:05 Ever since I started waking up this morning Sam has been screaming in my head, "every time I kiss you I taste what other men had for lunch." #
  • 11:58 Playing an awesome Xmas mix a fan sent & about to go into members-only chat. Trying to find his email address so I can thank him. #
  • 15:08 When you're poor everything takes ten times longer & is less effective because you can't buy the tools to work efficiently/do things RIGHT. #
  • 19:15 Researching alternatives for certain site features that I said I wasn't going to waste time researching. Have spent hours on this today. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: