Monday, November 17, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:24 Being stricken with cramps & diarrhea at 3 am can really interfere with compiling a full night's sleep. #
  • 12:24 When people change their avatars it makes it hard for me to recognize people at a glance. They become strangers & I ignore them. #
  • 12:55 Chipping away at my to-do list, with a little housecleaning at the top. Tons of clothes laying around to stuff into closets & dirty laundry. #
  • 14:25 Been having a devil of a time troubleshooting our main bedroom cam's connection. Hope problem is finally solved. #
  • 17:32 Feeling paralyzed, incompetent and overwhelmed today. Trying to be patient with myself. #
  • 22:19 I'm going to feel great, have lots of fuck and accomplish so much tomorrow, I can FEEL it! #
  • 22:22 Trying to persuade myself not to buy ClamAttack.com by putting the opportunity out here for all my tweeps. Rawk? Rawk? Rock Lobster!! #
  • 23:21 Ahhhhhhhhh! Did some therapeutic dance-y stuff to our Gabrielle Roth cd. So mind and body altering. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: