Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:41 Feeling much better after puking and sleeping for 12 hours. #
  • 13:11 Another boring blog entry from me about my headspace: tinyurl.com/59t8ae #
  • 16:20 A slightly more-interesting post about FootNight: tinyurl.com/5jcpzs #
  • 19:38 Ooh! Well isn't this interesting; I finally have an email from a gentleman to tag "personal" rather than "respond to fan" or "webmaster". #
  • 19:43 Not that I have luxury time to forge recreational "connections", but there are many ways this fellow could be justifiably useful AND fun. #
  • 20:00 Note: I tag ALL email that comes from strangers online as "fan" mail. The email in question is different because I met him 1st in meatworld. #
  • 22:05 I am determined to remember to enter a certain erotic arts festival in 2009. Been picking out potential photo submissions now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: