Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:44 Words I would NOT use to describe my sleep last night: restful, deep, impenetrable, dark-roasted, thick, dreamless, etc. #
  • 10:24 Uh-oh . . . I think my bowels have a ticket on Mary's Hot Tamale Train this morning. #
  • 11:40 Been working on too-complicated blog entries. Need to get ready to go to a meeting now. #
  • 15:19 Brrr!! It's hard to get all sexy for shows when the house is so cold & I just want to stay nestled in fleece, down, & other thick snugglies. #
  • 18:01 Sitting here totally agape at the millions of self-published personal train wrecks exhibited on the interwebs. #
  • 18:01 Slightly comforted by feeling that MY self-published personal wrecks are maybe only volvos in fender benders by comparison. #
  • 18:13 Been sitting here topless for over an hour. Me paps are getting cold; time to put away the titties and pull on some socks. #
  • 18:29 Trying on different outfits, shoes, etc. to wear to Foot Night on Thursday. Need to figure out polish color before pedicure tomorrow morn. #
  • 19:35 I have no fall/winter appropriate high-heel sandals. The white & hot pink ones with the hot pink marabou cuffs? Not even. #
  • 19:37 What "look" will make men want to pay to worship my teeny tiny feet? I'm too old to look young, & feet too small to look smashy-mom. #
  • 21:19 Re: the foot party thing: there are already awesome goth, top and pro dommes going so I'm not even going to attempt targeting those roles(?) #
  • 21:20 Basically I need to figure out what works to highlight the allure of my small feet given my age & limited shoe wardrobe. #
  • 00:50 Dear Target: a fitted sheet is not the place to skimp on a square foot of fabric, fuckers. Sick of wrestling to keep corners on mattress. #
  • 00:57 Finally! I've got my sexy foot night outfit ready!! Safety-orange polar fleece hoody, insane florescent patterned skirt & yellow mules. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: