Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:58 Cool! My pics are up on the Seattle Foot Night gallery with my 4.5 shoe size indicated: tinyurl.com/foot-night #
  • 10:46 Getting ready to go out & get my pedicure & brow wax. Embarrassed about sad state of my feet & toenails. #
  • 13:10 Toenails now look good, but brows too skimpy/round. My fault for gabbing too much instead of specifying the arch shape I prefer. #
  • 13:31 I haven't eaten anything yet today and can't figure out what I want, if anything, that's in the house. Need to FEED soon. #
  • 14:23 So sleepy. Want to crawl under the covers with my tuna and catch up on zzzz's, but don't want to fuck up my freshly painted toenails. #
  • 14:24 Yes, what I complain of is a distinctly first world sex worker problem only. #
  • 14:57 Lots of phlegm loosened up in my chest during my pedicure sitting in the massage chair. Feel like haucking up green squirrels. #
  • 17:10 A scatty rant from me on the role of night visions, truth and periods in my life: tinyurl.com/5psyk4 #
  • 18:38 twitpic.com/lgmt - The results of my pedicure in prep for being a footnight model tomorrow: tinyurl.com/foot-night #
  • 18:56 twitpic.com/lgq7 - My tiny, little size 4.5 feet compared to a 24 oz bottle of pop. Must do follow up foot soda jerk shoot someday. #
  • 22:32 Instead of cracking down on ho ads on craigslist, maybe they should try banning ads in the Seattle/Tacoma rental section for HI, OR, BC, etc #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: